What to Bring to Your Appointment | Pregnancy & Birth | Cheshire Medical Center / Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene

Our Departments


What to Bring to Your Appointment

Contact Us
Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women

Please bring the following documents with you to apply for Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women:

  • Proof of identity of parent/person applying (picture ID/Driver’s License is preferred)
  • Birth Certificate and Social Security Number
  • Proof of NH Residency (anything with a name and street address such as phone or electric bill – PSNH or Fairpoint.)  If your landlord is responsible for your utilities, a copy of your lease or letter from the landlord is needed.
  • Proof of Income – Current pay stubs showing income for the last 4 weeks in a row for all sources of household income (including any disability income).
  • If someone is self-employed in the family you must bring in their Income tax return (1040 form with all attachments) for the previous year.
  • Any child support or health insurance that you pay out must be documented
  • If anyone in household collecting unemployment compensation, documentation from the Dept. of Employment Security is needed or documentation for SSDI Income is needed.
  • If you have current health you must bring the insurance cards/information also.