Organizational Champions Program
Healthy Monadnock 2020 Organizational Champions believe that by working TOGETHER, we can become the healthiest community in the nation. As an Organizational Champion, your group becomes part of a grass-roots effort of community businesses, civic groups, non-profit organizations, clubs, coalitions, etc. who care about adopting and maintaining healthy lifestyle activities, programs, projects and policies and challenging others to do the same.
|Current Organizational Champions|
|Click Here to learn more about which organizations have already signed up to be Organizational Champions!|
The Healthy Monadnock 2020 Champions Program will provide its Organizational Champions with:
- Online Champions toolkit resources and social media network to stay connected with us
- Monthly Champions in Action E-newsletter with healthy lifestyle tips and information about how together, we can live in the nation’s healthiest community
- Press release announcing your group signing on to the program
- Champion celebration and other networking events throughout the year
- Giveaways for people in your group who sign on as individual Champions
- Champions gear (for purchase) for individuals in your group (t-shirts, lapel pins, wrist bands, etc)
Interested in your organization or business becoming an Organizational Champion? Join the other organizations helping lead our community!
Get Started TODAY:
After completing the form below, Organizational Champions will be contacted by a Healthy Monadnock staff to help get you started*!
*Completion of this form does not constitute your organization as an Organizational Champion.