Slide Into a Healthy Plate with the Keene Swamp Bats
Join the Keene Swamp Bats for a night of fun baseball and now with NEW healthy meal options! We have teamed up with The Turn a New Leaf Healthy Eating Program, Keene State College Dietetic Interns and Shaw’s Market for all baseball fans to slide into a healthy plate with these new additions to our Hard Ball Cafe menu:
Try our Healthy Homeruns!
- Heart-healthy Bullpen Burger (vegetarian)
- Triple Play Salad (with or without chicken)
- The Heater (grilled chicken sandwich)
- Pitcher’s All-Mounds (The True Nut Co. Maple Almonds)
For the little leaguers, try our Batter's Box Kids meals!
- Double Play PB & J (on whole wheat bread)
- Junior Fielders Choice with Grilled Chicken
*Both options served with: fruit, carrot sticks, Cabot cheddar cheese, and water.
Looking for a healthy snack? Try our Healthy Box Seat Snacks!
- Pitchers All-Mounds (The True Nut Co. Maple Almonds)
- Frozen Rope (blueberry or strawberry low-fat frozen GoGurt)
"These healthy choices are a win for your wallet and a homerun for your health!"