The Cheshire Center for Sleep Studies is a cooperative effort between the Cheshire Medical Center and the Dartmouth Sleep Disorders Center (DSDC). We provide a state-of-the-art facility that offers evaluation and treatment of the full range of sleep disorders.
Here are some of the services that we offer:
- Clinical diagnostic services and treatment for patients who present with symptoms that suggest the presence of a sleep disorder
- Patient evaluation by a sleep center physician
- Polysomnography - sleep evaluations in which electrodes measure brain waves, eye movements, muscle activity, respiration, heart rate and rhythm
- Polysomnography review and interpretation by DSDC sleep specialists or designated leep specialist
- Board certified Sleep Medicine specialist to review all interpretations