What to Bring to Your Appointment
Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women
Please bring the following documents with you to apply for Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women:
- Proof of identity of parent/person applying (picture ID/Driver’s License is preferred)
- Birth Certificate and Social Security Number
- Proof of NH Residency (anything with a name and street address such as phone or electric bill – PSNH or Fairpoint.) If your landlord is responsible for your utilities, a copy of your lease or letter from the landlord is needed.
- Proof of Income – Current pay stubs showing income for the last 4 weeks in a row for all sources of household income (including any disability income).
- If someone is self-employed in the family you must bring in their Income tax return (1040 form with all attachments) for the previous year.
- Any child support or health insurance that you pay out must be documented
- If anyone in household collecting unemployment compensation, documentation from the Dept. of Employment Security is needed or documentation for SSDI Income is needed.
- If you have current health you must bring the insurance cards/information also.