- Prenatal Care Coordinators at the Hubbard Center for Women’s Health are Becky Cleveland and Linda Hakala. They can be reached Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 354-6641
- Baby Time is a program in which a nurse or other trained visitor provides education, information and support in your home. Medicaid eligible families enroll during pregnancy, and services continue through the baby’s first year. To enroll or for more information call 357-4400, ext. 503.
- HCS Prenatal Program can help assist with Medicaid and WIC applications, find a doctor, get baby supplies, find housing assistance and provide parenting support. To find out more call 352-2253.
- Mothers Care offers new mothers the support of experienced mothers who serve as mentors and offer companionship, provide information on infant and parent development, support positive parenting skills and encourage links to other community resources. For more information call 355-3082.
- N.H. Dept. of Health and Human Services provides information on financial assistance, medical assistance, food stamps, child support and eligibility for services. For more information, call 357-3510.
- Keene Housing Authority provides housing to low and moderate income families within the greater Keene area. Other services include family self-sufficiency programs and training in budgeting, parenting, literacy and job interview skills. For more information call 352-6161.
- Southwestern Community Services provides information on the WIC program, fuel assistance and housing. For more information call 352-7512.
- Monadnock Family Services offers a support program for pregnant teenagers. For more information call 357-4400.
- Project Share, 312 Washington St., Keene, provides clothing, furniture and household items to those in need. Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call 352-8464.