Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene (CMC/DHK) is excited to announce that we launched a new electronic personal health record, myDH Keene, in May 2014. This portal provides enhanced communication, allowing you to actively manage your (and your family’s) care, and access your records 24/7 from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Our new patient portal will allow you to:
- send and receive secure messaging with your provider
- request, reschedule or cancel appointments
- request prescription renewals
- view prescribed medications, drug allergies, immunizations and diagnoses
- have proxy access to another person's Dartmouth-Hitchcock health record - your child, another family member, or any other person, with proper legal documentation
- pay bills (modified functionality)
- search our health library for information about medical conditions, diagnostic tests, and prescription medications
- receive reminders and updates about appointments via text or email
- view test and lab results
- see your office notes online NEW
- download apps to monitor your weight, track your blood pressure or manage a chronic condition NEW
- and more!
We look forward to offering you new services via our new patient portal and believe an informed patient is a healthier patient.
View and print out an application for a myDH Keene account.
We are now creating patients accounts and sending invitations to join our new portal via email.