Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene (CMC/DHK) is excited to announce that we have launched a new electronic personal health record, myDH Keene, in May 2014. This new portal provides enhanced communication, allowing you to actively manage your (and your family’s) care, and access your records 24/7 from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Our new patient portal will allow you to:
- send and receive secure messaging with your provider
- request, reschedule or cancel appointments
- request prescription renewals
- view prescribed medications, drug allergies, immunizations and diagnoses
- have proxy access to another person's Dartmouth-Hitchcock health record - your child, another family member, or any other person, with proper legal documentation
- pay bills (modified functionality)
- search our health library for information about medical conditions, diagnostic tests, and prescription medications
- complete forms online before your visit NEW
- receive reminders and updates about appointments via text or email NEW
- view test and lab results NEW
- see your office notes online NEW
- download apps to monitor your weight, track your blood pressure or manage a chronic condition NEW
- and more!
We look forward to offering you new services via our new patient portal and believe an informed patient is a healthier patient.
View and print out an application for a myDH Keene account.
We are now creating patients accounts and sending invitations to join our new portal via email.