These Interactive Tools are easy-to-use personal calculators. Take a quiz or enter your information to learn important facts that can help you make smart decisions about your health. For example, find out if you are at risk for a heart attack or stroke. Discover how much smoking really costs you or how many calories you burn doing chores. See how well you "bounce back" and handle stress.
To get started learning more about your health, click on an Interactive Tool.
Health and Fitness Tools
- Which Health Screenings Do You Need?
- Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- What Is Your Target Heart Rate?
- Is Your BMI Increasing Your Health Risks?
- What Is Your Child's BMI?
- How Many Calories Did You Burn?
- What Is Your Risk for a Stroke if You Have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Should I Consider Surgery for My Low Back Problem?
- How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
Lifestyle Checkup Tools
- Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
- How Does Smoking Affect Your Lifespan?
- How Does Smoking Increase Your Risk of Heart Attack?
- How Much Is Smoking Costing You?
- Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
- Are You Depressed?
- How Well Do You Bounce Back?
- What Is Your Stress Level?
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Brian D. O'Brien, MD - Internal Medicine|
|Last Revised||April 19, 2011|
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.