Frozen fruit cups recipe
Enjoy a refreshing treat that’s delicious and nutritious!
24 ounces nonfat strawberry yogurt
10 ounces strawberries, frozen (thawed and undrained)
8 ounces crushed canned pineapple (undrained)
- Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
- Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
- Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Makes 18 servings. Per serving: 50 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 2 g protein.
Recipe courtesy of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.