- American Diabetes Association - Food Resources
- Basic Healthy Eating Plan (PDF)
- CalorieKing - Search for nutritional information about any food.
- Food & Activity Log (PDF)
- Choose My Plate - United States Department of Agriculture
Being physically active
- You Can Exercise - Easy Start Guide - Easy Start Guide (PDF)
- You Can Exercise - Advanced Guide - Advanced Guide (PDF)
- American Diabetes Association - Fitness Resources
- America on the Move
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Local Exercise Resources (PDF)
- Walking for Health and Diabetes Control (PDF)
- Active at Any Size Publication
- Financial assistance
- Medication assistance
- My medication record form to record your current medications
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
Blood Glucose Monitoring
- 7 Self-Care Habits of Effective Diabetes Management (PDF)
- Risk Test for Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Sick Day Guidelines (PDF)
- Foot Care for People with Diabetes (PDF)
- Know Your Risk Factors (PDF)
- Lifeline - easy-to-use personal response service that ensures that adults living at home can receive quick assistance whenever it is needed — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Low Blood Sugar (PDF)
- My Diabetes Care Record (PDF)
- My Health Advisor - Calculate your risk for Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke. Make an action plan if desired.
- Self-Management Education Classes (PDF)
- Smoking Cessation Information
- When to Call the Diabetes Care Team (PDF)
- Talkin' Diabetes Support Group (PDF)
- Schedule a meeting with one of our Health Psychologists by calling (603) 354-5454 x2136
- Diabetes TLC - A one-to-one connection program for adults with Type1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Depression and Diabetes (PDF)
- CMC/DHK Diabetes Patient Packet (PDF)
- My D-H - You can use myD-H to communicate securely with your health care providers, request or change appointments, request prescription renewals, view your account and make payments online, and much more.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Complementary Programs for Diabetes and Hypertension
- Healthwise Diabetes Learning Center
- Diabetescare.net - Advertisement free site with helpful articles, tools, trackers and recipes.
- Living With Type 2 Diabetes Program - free program geared towards people recently diagnosed with diabetes.
The number of apps is growing constantly. The following lists are not endorsements of a particular app, but have been compiled from diabetes resources. Some are available for a fee, while some are free.
- Lose it!
- Go Meals
- Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary. Works with www.mynetdiary.com
- Fooducate - Scan barcodes, get health pro’s and con’s, "like" foods and keep records.
- Glucose Buddy-Diabetes Helper - Log glucose numbers, carb intake, insulin doses and activity.
- Diabetic Meal Planner Lite - Glycemic Index
- Diabetes Log - Log glucose readings, food intake and medicine records.
- Type2Friendly - Helps you find chain and fast food restuarants, provides nutritional data.
- Glucose Mate Free - Glucose logging data
- Diabetes Health Mobile
- Workout Trainer