Children's Learning Center
- open communication
- clear and consistent guidelines
- trust that we also want what is best for your child
The strength of this relationship has a direct impact on the healthy emotional development of children. At The Children’s Learning Center we recognize that parents are their child’s first and most important teacher. We expect that parents recognize that our knowledge and experience with children in group settings gives us a unique perspective on how to stimulate their child’s learning. We believe that children learn when they:
- interact with the environment
- have opportunities to explore materials
- use their senses
- are cared for as a valued member of a school family
- feel safe
At The Children’s Learning Center all staff provide developmentally appropriate materials, positive interactions with children, stimulating activities and a consistent schedule, although each teaching team may differ in approach and style. Each team promotes learning in all domains of a child’s development including:
We know that these are important in providing quality care and education to children.
Who does the Learning Center Serve?
- The Children’s Learning Center is supported by Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene for their employees
- Priority is given to employees' children or grandchildren
- The center is open 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
- The center is for children between 6 weeks old and 5th grade
For more information about the center, please email Deb Hunter.