These services are multidisciplinary in nature and include the following:
- Office evaluation and management of chronic cardiac disease states, i.e. hypertension, coronary artery disease (CAD), dysrrhythmias
- Pacemaker/ICD Clinic
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Lipid Management
- Cardiac Rehabilitiation
- Stress Management
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring/Event Recording
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Care - CCU/Telemetry inpatient monitoring
- Cardiac Catheterization performed at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH
- Cardiology Research in collaboration with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH
Health management in Cardiology services emphasizes care related to:
- Prevention and promotion through the empowerment of the patient by increasing awareness and personal commitment. Our goal is to shape healthier communities.
- Treatment of acute short term problems, with the goal to improve the cardiac condition.
- Maximizing the well being of patients with chronic heart disease to achieve optimal quality of life.