The CMC/DHK specialists diagnose and treat a multitude of immunologic diseases, including common variable immune deficiency, seasonal and perennial allergies, stinging insect allergies, asthma, and exercise induced asthma. We have a dedicated staff that helps asthma patients learn to manage their day-to-day activities and how to control their chronic disease through education, medication, and behavior changes so they may improve their quality of life.
- Health Questionnaire for Allergy (PDF)
- Childhood Asthma Control Test - 4-11 years (PDF)
- Asthma Control Test™ (ACT) for 12 and older (PDF)
- Allergy Immunology Questionnaire (PDF)
- EPA Asthma Home Environment Checklist (PDF)
- "Dusty the Asthma Goldfish and his Asthma Triggers" Funbook (PDF)
- Asthma Explorers Club
For more information, visit our Ear, Nose and Throat Department and the Asthma Learning Center.