Resources for Journalists
The External Relations Staff handles all media relations for Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene.
Call External Relations to:
- Arrange interviews
- Schedule video shoots
- Obtain background information on our staff, our research, and our procedures
- Obtain B-roll, photographs, and digital images, as available
- Sandie Phipps, Senior Director of Development & Communications
Phone: (603) 354-5403
- Dawn Thomas-Smith, Communications Manager
Phone: (603) 354-6921
- Patient Condition Reports
Phone: (603) 354-5454 x2000
Note: For patient privacy and other reasons, a representative from the External Relations staff must escort any member of the media working on the grounds of the medical center. Please call ahead at (603) 354-6921 to organize meeting logistics and enable security to make parking and/or unloading arrangements.