New myDH Keene Patient Portal launching in May 2014
May 16, 2014
Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene (CMC/DHK) is excited to announce that we will be moving to a new electronic personal health record, myDH Keene, in May 2014. This new portal will provide enhanced communication, allow you to actively manage your (and your family’s) care, and access your records 24/7 from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Our new patient portal will allow you to:
- send and receive secure messaging with your provider
- request, reschedule or cancel appointments
- request prescription renewals
- view prescribed medications, drug allergies, immunizations and diagnoses
- have proxy access to another person's Dartmouth-Hitchcock health record - your child, another family member, or any other person, with proper legal documentation
- pay bills (modified functionality)
- search our health library for information about medical conditions, diagnostic tests, and prescription medications
- complete forms online before your visit NEW
- receive reminders and updates about appointments via text or email NEW
- view test and lab results NEW
- see your office notes online NEW
- download apps to monitor your weight, track your blood pressure or manage a chronic condition NEW
- and more!
We look forward to offering you new services via our new patient portal and believe an informed patient is a healthier patient. Information about how to create your account will be available soon.
Important Information for Existing Accounts:
If you are an existing Patient Online/myDH user, you will still have access to your account and health information during our transition to the new portal. Information about how to create your account in the new patient portal will be sent to you directly via email in April 2014.
Important Information about Requesting New Accounts during April 2014
As of April 1, 2014, we have halted the creation of new accounts in our old patient portal and will be launching a new electronic personal health record with added functionality in May 2014. Please check back for more information about the account creation process in May 2014. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this transition.