Community Forum on Healthcare Reform Sept 16
September 01, 2013
The Health Insurance Marketplace is coming soon! Enrollment in the new health insurance plans begins October 1. Come join us to learn more about Healthcare Reform in NH:
- The Affordable Care Act
- The Health Insurance Marketplace
- The Status of Medicaid Expansion in NH
- Health Reform and Seniors
- How to enroll in one of the new health insurance plans
- What insurance plans will be available and how much will they cost?
- What subsidies will be available to help people pay for insurance?
- Jennifer Seher, Program Director, ServiceLink Resource Center ADRC, Monadnock Region and Sullivan County
- Cathy Sorenson, Chief Clinical Operating Officer, Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services (HCS)
When: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Where: Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hithcock, Keene, NH North Conference Room # 2
Questions? Please contact Jamie at (603) 762-4339 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
NH Citizens Alliance: Working for social, economic, and political justice in the Granite State
Click Here to download the flyer.