Mission, Vision and Values
We lead our community to become the nation’s healthiest through our clinical and service excellence, collaboration, and compassion for every patient, every time.
- We will make ours the healthiest community in the nation by the year 2020, through our Healthy Monadnock 2020 initiative.
- We will be the best possible healthcare system for our community and a leading system in New Hampshire.
- We recognize our responsibility for ensuring the long-term sustainability of our community’s healthcare system.
- We will provide integrated healthcare services in an efficient and effective manner guided by patient and community needs.
- We will serve based on principles of partnership, clinical excellence,compassion and continuous quality improvement.
- We recognize that our success will be measured by the medical outcomes, the continuity of care for our patients, the overall health of our community and the satisfaction of those we serve.
- We make it easy for our patients to communicate with us and see us.
- We provide health & wellness information that enables our patients to make healthy choices.
- We partner with our patients and their families to keep them healthy.
- We treat our patients quickly and efficiently when they are sick.
- We work in teams and recognize the integral value of every team member.
- We treat all patients as we would want our loved ones treated.
- We hold ourselves accountable to our Standards of Performance.
- We reduce costs by improving our care and managing our resources effectively.
- We collaborate with our community partners to achieve our Vision.
- We choose to work here because we believe in our Mission.